Friday, September 20, 2013

Happiness



        Have you ever been happy? Like, ACTUALLY happy? Well...maybe we should start with what I define as happy. I think that being happy means that you're thankful for what you have. I mean, everyone has their bad days and their good. But, you have to find the good in the bad, right? That's what I personally think being happy means..Some people may think otherwise, and that's okay as well. But, in this blog, most of the things I will be blogging about is happiness. How to stay happy..my unhappy/happy days...just things happy in general. Yeah, i know. That was a lot of 'happy'. But, if you want to know what I think, read this blog. And I'm hoping this changes someones life..or just what they think because being happy is the key to life..well, I think so..


                                                                        {J.Belk}<3

No comments:

Post a Comment